Nux is released under the following licenses:
Inalogic requests that contributors of code patches and correction to Nux agree to the following “Inalogic Contributor Agreement”.
Inalogic Contributor Agreement – Version 0.11
I, the original sender of the email to which this agreement is attached, (“I” or “Me”), agree that:
1. I hereby assign to Inalogic with full title guarantee all copyright now or in the future subsisting in any part of the world in any Assigned Contributions. To the extent that this assignment is for any reason ineffective, and subject to Inalogic’s rights in 5 below, I grant to Inalogic a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and perpetual licence to use, copy, modify, communicate and make available to the public (including without limitation via the Internet) and distribute, in each case in an original or modified form the “Assigned Contributions” as it wishes.
2. Inalogic grants to Me a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and perpetual right to use, copy, modify, communicate and make available to the public (including without limitation via the Internet) and distribute, in each case in an original or modified form, the Assigned Contributions as I wish.
3. The term “Software” refers to all computer programs created as part of a Inalogic program listed at http://inalogic.com/contributors as amended from time to time (including, without limitation, all source code, object code, and screen displays in the user interface) and related documentation including the copyright which I acknowledge is owned by Inalogic inc. (“Inalogic”).
4.The term “Assigned Contributions” means any modifications or enhancements to the Software developed for and submitted to Inalogic by Me.
5. I will execute any documents and perform any acts that Inalogic requests from time to time to enable Inalogic to protect, perfect, enforce or enjoy the rights assigned and/or granted to it under this agreement, at Inalogic’s expense.
6. Inalogic will ordinarily make the Assigned Contributions available to the public under a “Free Software Licence”, according to the definition of that term published by the Free Software Foundation from time to time. Inalogic may also, in its discretion, make the Assigned Contributions available to the public under other license terms.
7. I will not assert or enforce any patent against (a) Inalogic (b) anyone who received the Software and/or the Assigned Contributions from Inalogic or (c) anyone who received the Software and/or the Assigned Contributions under a Free Software Licence, where that patent is infringed by any of them exercising copyright rights in the Software and/or the Assigned Contributions. I will promptly notify Inalogic and provide details of any such patents (and any published patent applications which if granted are likely to constitute such a patent) for which I am the proprietor (or applicant). Inalogic will not assert or enforce against Me any patent that is infringed by Me exercising My copyright rights in the Software and/or the Assigned Contributions.
8. If I am or become aware of any patent or other intellectual property right which is, or is likely to be, infringed by the use of the Assigned Contributions, I will promptly notify Inalogic.
9. I have not created or assigned to Inalogic the Assigned Contributions in breach of My employment or any other contract.
10. To the best of My knowledge I have the legal right to enter into this assignment and have not infringed any third party’s intellectual property rights in creating and assigning the Assigned Contributions to Inalogic.
11. I make no warranty of the Assigned Contribution’s quality, merchantability, satisfactoriness or fitness for a particular purpose.
12. This assignment is governed by Canadian laws and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Federal Court of Canada over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with this assignment.
13. I agree that I will execute this assignment by sending an e-mail to email@example.com attaching a copy of this assignment (without any amendment) stating that I agree to be bound by its terms and that I will type in my full name at the end of that e-mail which shall constitute my signature and authentication of this assignment.